Vault of Archavon Raid
With the help of our professional and very skilled teams of boosters at SkipTheGrind.Online you can complete Vault of Archavon Raid every week. This special raid that is only available while your faction is holding Wintergrasp is a good way to obtain some great rewards. You can get many high-level rewards from Tier 7 up to Tier 8.5 you have selected Emalon the Storm Watcher option.
Remember, we grind so you don’t have to.
What you are getting?
Level 80 Character. In case you don’t have one yet, we can help with that! Get our Leveling boost.
- EU. For accounts on the EU Servers.
- US. For accounts on the US Servers.
- Alliance. If you play for the Alliance.
- Horde. If you play for the Horde.
- Piloted. Our booster will log in to your account and play your character during the boost.
- Self-Play. Play with our boosters during the boost.
- 10 Player Mode. If you want this service to be completed in 10 player raid mode completed.
- 25 Player Mode. If you want this service to be completed in 25 player raid mode completed.
- Normal. The usual completion time for this service is 7 days.
- Express. ETA will be reduced by 20%.
- Super Express. Your order will be a top priority. We will ensure that service is started and completed as fast as possible.
Get a WoW Classic: VoA boost with us and obtain those high level rewards. With the help of our professional and skilled team of boosters, you will have it done in no time.
What happens after purchase?
Once you purchase the service it’s recommended that you join our wow community by joining our discord server https://discord.gg/CUX3PH9bUt Once you are there you can search for SkipTheGrind#0001 on your discord and message us! A friend request is not necessary for us to talk if you are a member of our wow community and our discord server, however, if you prefer you can always add us directly.
When will you start my service?
One of our top goals is to get your order completed as fast as possible! This means that we will do our best to assign and complete your order as quickly as we can. In most cases, orders are completed faster than ETA.
What is ETA?
ETA stands for Estimated Time of Arrival, for us this is the estimated time of when your service will be completed from the time of purchase. Each service has its own ETA which can depend on the service itself as well as extra options that might have selected. Our goal is to always complete orders faster than ETA. Our system as well as years of experience allow us to do this.
What is your general refund policy?
Our complete refund policy can be found here. You can always request a cash refund for a service that has not started yet. We consider service started only once it has been assigned to the booster. In case service has started but you have changed your mind and would want a different service instead we are always there to help.
What if I have more questions?
If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time, we are on 24/7 and always happy to assist with anything. You can still join our wow community by joining our discord server https://discord.gg/CUX3PH9bUt and then you can write directly to us on SkipTheGrind#0001 discord. You can also use our website’s Live Chat feature and ask your question there.