Are you tired of running Utgarde Pinnacle on heroic mode or timewalking, trying to get the elusive Blue Proto-Drake mount?
You don’t have to rely on a 1% grind. We will do it for you! With our boost, we will guarantee completion of the long grind. No limit on attempts, no chance of failure!
So what are you waiting for? Order your boost today and add this awesome mount to your collection. You won’t regret it!
Remember, we grind so you don’t have to.
What are you getting from Blue Proto Drake Boost?
Requirements for Blue Proto Drake Boost
Level 70 Character. In case you don’t have one yet, we can help with that! Get our Leveling boost.
- Piloted. Our booster will log in to your account and play your character during the boost.
Important Notes for Blue Proto Drake Boost
Blue proto drake Boost FAQ
– What is the Blue Proto-Drake?
– The Blue Proto-Drake is a rare and unique flying mount in World of Warcraft. It has a dragon-like appearance and a blue color scheme.
– How to get the Blue Proto-Drake?
– The Mount drops from the final boss of Utgarde Pinnacle, a dungeon in the Howling Fjord zone of Northrend. The boss is called Skadi the Ruthless and he is located in the Halls of the Keepers section. You need to defeat him on the heroic difficulty to have a chance to get the mount.
– How hard is it to get the Blue Proto-Drake?
– The Mount has a very low drop rate, around 1% – 2%. This means you may have to run the dungeon many times before you get lucky.
– How to increase your chances of getting the Blue Proto-Drake?
– There are two ways to boost your odds of getting the mount:
– Use a high-level character: The higher your level, the faster and easier you can kill Skadi and finish the dungeon.
– Run the dungeon on multiple characters: If you have more than one character that can access Utgarde Pinnacle, you can run the dungeon on each of them every day to multiply your chances of getting the mount.